Paying TOP dollar and signing bonus! Overland Animal Hospital & Pet Resort is a fast-paced, AAHA-accredited, privately-owned, full-service Animal Hospital in Denver providing digital radiography, ultrasound, advanced surgery, and more. We also offer daycare, overnight boarding, grooming, and training.
We are seeking a contagiously positive, energetic, detail-oriented, and ethical Client Care Associate or Technician to help lead the Client Care Service team. Ideal candidate strong interpersonal and leadership skills to help ensure superior patient and client care. This full-time position would share duties of being part of the Client Care team and helping to lead this busy, fast growing team. The Client Care Team is expected to maintain a smooth and efficient flow for clients and patients through the hospital and ancillary services.
Previous veterinary experience is required.
Client Care Associate Skills and Qualifications:
- Telephone etiquette and client service excellence
- Basic veterinary medical knowledge, including products and services
- Proficiency in Via scheduling is a plus
- English language and writing skills required
- Interpersonal skills including working in a team environment
- Handling difficult situations including emergencies
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, and E-mail)
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task and still maintain attention to details
- Typing skills (accuracy)
- Payment handling and basic finance skills
The right candidate will demonstrate emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and a sense of accountability.
Effective communication, strong conflict resolution, and efficient time management skills are a must. Team members are expected to help maintain a positive, progressive, and fun working environment that is focused on providing excellent care especially during times of stress. If you are interested in joining a hard-working, growing, fun team that fosters collaboration and continuous learning, please apply.
Pay: $15/hr + (contingent upon experience)
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental and
- Vision insurance with Disability
- Discounted medical services and pet resort stays